Wednesday, October 8, 2008

34 hours.

So last week I mentioned our fast approaching road trip. We leave in less than two weeks now. I can’t believe it! Here’s our route:

That above translates to 34 hours in the car (at least)!

As of right now, the farthest I’ve ever personally driven is eight hours to my friend Lianna’s wedding in Virginia. And... I actually split driving time with my other friend Meghan. I’ve been on family vacations to OBX and Disney World (11 and 17 hour drives respectively), but those don’t really count since I probably spent most of the time sleeping… or fighting with siblings.

So needless to say, this is going to be 34 interesting hours! Luckily, there are three of us going, so Shea, Michelle, and I actually only have to drive 11ish hours each… and we’re stopping four places along the way, so really it won’t be that bad.

The worst part will be when Michelle and I fly home together, leaving our best friend in LA.

But hey, maybe after spending 34 hours in close quarters, we won’t mind. JUST KIDDING!

I intend to twitter along the way, so you can keep up with our journey in the right sidebar or at http://twitter.com/ludakrista!

No comments: