Friday, October 10, 2008

Phew. That was close!

This morning while I was taking a shower, I realized a potentially horrible awful mistake I had made.

I mentioned Michelle.

She’s supposed to be a surprise.

Not to you. To our good friend Brian who already lives in LA. When Shea and I first started planning this road trip, Michelle was still on the fence about whether or not she’d be able to join us. So, when Michelle decided she was in, we conveniently ‘forgot’ to tell Brian and all agreed to keep it a secret. Bringing Michelle along will be our little surprise. Actually, I think the true surprise will be having all four of us together again once we get to LA. Aww.

So, you can see why I quickly finished my shower, turned on the computer at 6:45am, and deleted any mention of Michelle from this blog. I had recently added a link to this blog on my Facebook page and was worried Brian would see it and read this!

Since then, I’ve come up with a better solution. I put Michelle back in the blog entries (it just didn’t seem right without her!) and instead… defriended Brian on Facebook and made my profile private.

If he asks, my plan is to act stupid. Judging by my previous flub, that shouldn't be too hard. :P

No comments: