Monday, January 4, 2010

Life, Damn Life

Oooh somebody discovered the thesaurus and dictionary...

The quoted song in this entry is "Without You" by Mariah Carey. You can re-live it here.

I used LOVE Mariah Carey. I remember pacing back and forth along the wooden floor of my grandma's spare bedroom, jamming to Mariah's "Music Box" tape on my Walkman and singing along. I must have sounded like an idiot.

---
“11-30-96 Dear Yraid, Mournful-feeling or expressing sadness. Dejected-low spirited. Depressed-affected with emotional depression. That’s all how I feel now, without Craig. WHAT DID I DO? I DON’T DESERVE THIS! IS HOULDN’T BE GOING THROUGH THIS PAIN! BUT THAT’S LIFE, DAMN LIFE. “I can’t live- if living is without you. I can’t live- I can’t give anymore.” Well, I have to go to sleep. No, actually go cry- like I do every night before I go to bed. CAN’T THE SORROW END? -Batman”

No comments: