Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beanie Babies

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what an 13-year-old boy would want as a gift: a Beanie Baby. Sike. It's not even an argument to say that at that time they were collector's items and some doubled value in a matter of months. It's still just a cute little furry animal stuffed with plastic pellets. Why the heck would he want a Beanie Baby? Trick question. The answer is: he wouldn't want a Beanie Baby. No teenage boy wants a stuffed animal. No teenage boy wants to explain his new pink bear friend to all his Mom. And he especially doesn't want to explain it to his buddies. A Beanie Baby is probably the worst gift idea for an adolescent boy.

Girls are so stupid.


---
“1-30-97. Dear Diary, This morning Richard gave me a note. Highlights: On the outside it looked like this: URAQT! On the inside, on the top margin it had this! And at the bottom it said: URAQT! A whole paragraph read: I don’t know what else to say. All I can think of is how much I like you. He has 2 cats! As a P.P.S. he wrote: Be Mine and he also wrote XXXXOOOO. Jaime asked him in Latin what he was getting me for Valentines Day. She knows but won’t tell me. I only know it’s jewelry. He gave me another note. Highlights: He thinks my middle name is cool! These 2 letters are the first letters that he wrote ‘Dear Krista’ in! See ya! Me P.S. I think I’m gonna get him a Beanie Baby for Valentine’s Day.” P.P.S. Jaime asked Mike out & he said probably!”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wheres all the new entries krista!!! your love life mustve really slowed down after this...oh yea p.s., i might be moving back to cleveland soon!

krista said...

Ahhh no! My 7th grade love life definitely didn't slow down... my current life sped up!! Things got really busy with planning the wedding and looking for houses... so I've neglected my blog. :( I should really get back into it again though! Keep me updated on your Cleveland move! YAY!

Justin said...

Haha i got your facebook msg! I cant get to it at work, but i figured you sent it since i might not even check these blog comments :). I wont know for at least a month probably. I'm not sure where I'd live, depends on the job I guess, but probably in the cleveland heights area at first before we buy another house. where are you looking at houses again?