Friday, October 14, 2011

I want my freedom & stuff

"I want my freedom"... from what?? We never saw each other outside of school, we never talked on the phone, we didn't even sit together at lunch. We exchanged notes in the hallway and that's about it.

And my alternative was Rob, a boy who I would definitely make a really cute couple with, but who may not go out with me. Hell, he may not even LIKE me.

I'm really anxious to see how this is going to work out... haha.

---
"3-3-97. Dear Diary, I might dump Richard tomorrow. I'm not sure. At lunch & after I was really serious about it. I told like everyone I saw! Now I'm not quite sure if I should. I still like him but I don't want to go out with him anymore. I want my freedom & stuff. Should I OR shouldn't I? HELP. I think I've told too many people to not dump him. Ugh! HELP! Kara, Lianna, & Jaime all think that Rob & I would make a really good couple. Jaime said so even though she likes him! Agh! What to do, what to do? I'm starting to agree with them. Would he ever go out with me though? Krista"

2 comments:

Shea said...

whenever I read your blog, I always wonder what we used to think was the end game of dating in middle school. There were no events you needed a date for . . . and you weren't hardly even thinking about kissing, let alone anything else, lol. so what was the fascination and attraction?

krista said...

i know, i totally agree. i don't know about you, but i get really annoyed reading some of these entries. like why so much drama over NOTHING?!? so pointless!