Friday, October 9, 2009

Every-Other-Day Lunch Table


"November 6, 1996 Dear Yraid, Craig was back in school today. At lunch I sat at our every-other-day-table. At our every-other-day-table, I sit with Craig, Jaime, Doug, & Doug M. Here’s how we sit: sometimes Lianna sits with us. She sits in between me & Jaime. Doug M was scaring Craig so Craig kept moving closer & closer to me. At the end of lunch, we were sitting really close together. Doug broke my lunchbox today. Craig called me today. We talked for about 25min. I could talk forever with him! But Mom doesn’t let me stay on very long. –Krista”

4 comments:

Shea said...

haha awe . . . i love the politics of middle school lunch tables . . .

SarahW said...

Don't think we can't see right through you, Krista...

Still sitting with Doug at lunch? The entry about sitting with your boyfriend mentions Doug just as many times as Craig?

Something tells me Doug is coming back with a vengeance :)

krista said...

Oh crap. Good observation Sarah. Surprising I didn't notice that! Damn. I guess we'll see! ;)

Unknown said...

youre really slacking on the entries krista! your middle school love life mustve fizzled after november 6th...that or maybe your real life love life is taking up too much time :)