Thursday, October 8, 2009

I think my boyfriend likes me

Craig was out "sick" for our first two school days as a couple. Suspicious.

DUH KRISTA! Don't be too surprised that your boyfriend may like you. You don't have any reason to doubt that... that is, unless you had to BEG him for weeks to go out with you... and he skips the first two days of school in your relationship. Hm.

---
“November 5, 1996 Dear Yraid, Craig still wasn’t in school today. I called him after school! He said he’ll be back in tomorrow. He’s giving me his picture & I guess I’ll give him mine (mine stinks, that’s why I said I guess). I think he likes me (WELL DUH KRISTA!). Okay, that was weird. I’ll see you! Krista P.S. We talked on the phone for like 45min! P.P.S. Today is exactly 1 month until my B-Day. I heart Craig! XXXOOO”

No comments: