Monday, October 5, 2009

I LOVE having a boyfriend!

Craig had such a way with words. "If you were dead, that would not be good" is pretty much the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me. Every girl lives to hear a guy say that to her one day.

I don't think I ever mentioned Ryan before this entry. That's because I didn't like him back, so he was of little concern to me. Instead I pursued a handful of other guys who didn't like me. So backwards.

---
“November 1, 1996 Dear Yraid, I LOVE having a boyfriend! It makes me feel special, appreciated and loved. Craig called me. I got his address & phone #. He has both of mine too. For awhile it was me, Craig & Doug talking 3-way. Cool! Me & 2 guys! Awesome. Me, Craig, Jaime, & Doug might go see Romeo & Juliet at Tinseltown tomorrow! Cool! Ahhhh! When I was on the phone with Craig, we were talking about me dying or something. Craig said, “If you were dead, that would not be good, not good at all.” He repeated that about 3 times. He really does like me! He knows just the way a girl wants to be treated and exactly what they want to hear. Today me, Craig, Jaime, Doug, & Lianna sat at a lunch table together. Cool! I’ve gotta go! Krista P.S. I know for sure that Ryan likes me because he admitted it twice! I heart Craig!”

No comments: