Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dancing with Craig

So I hate to half-ass this entry, but I'm just gonna be honest-- "NYC Prep" is on right now and I'm trying to watch that, write this, and get to bed no later than 10:30. And unfortunately, I'm too stubborn to budge on any of those. Have you watched this show "NYC Prep"? It's more teenage drama than my diary entries. I love it and am totally addicted to it.

Oh yeah, back to this entry...

That's probably the longest play-by-play possible just to communicate that Craig and I slow-danced. But I guess the fact that 5,000 people had to ask him to dance with me was a valid detail because it showed his original hesitation. And I guess the fact that he didn't want to dance to "Head Over Feet" is a valid detail because it shows that he actually wanted to dance to a slow song... not just half-ass it and get it over with (like I'm doing to this entry). On the other hand, the "meeting under the basketball hoop" and "shortest girl" details were pretty irrelevant.

If you know me, you know I love cheese. I have always loved cheese. My nana tells stories about me as a little girl begging "cheese please!". In elementary school, my dad used to cut shapes out of cheese and arrange them into a picture on a plate for me as a bedtime snack. In high school, all of my friends brought various cheeses into school on my birthday. For my Senior Prom in high school, I ate an 8oz block of cheddar cheese every night for a week before the dance to try to gain weight to help fill out my strapless dress (it didn't work). Before leaving for college, my dad gave me a really nice wooden cheese board/slicer. In college, my friends saved me an entire cheese tray that was leftover from one of the campus events. Just last night for dinner, I made a grilled cheese sandwich... with four types of cheese.

And apparently in middle school, my crush Craig and I discussed cheese cutters while slow dancing. I am not surprised.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) While you were dancing with Craig I was probably standing awkwardly on the other side of the gym watching all the slow dancers with jealousy.

Or else, I was in the lunch room eating pizza and chips.

Humph. You had all the fun!

krista said...

Haha riiiiight. Because it was so fun needing to have 15 of my friends beg a guy to dance with me. Cringe.

I would have had a better time eating in the lunch room with you and not caring about stupid boys!

Shea said...

J'adore le fromage!!!!! hahahahaha I <3 Krista