Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Diary, New School Year

There is nothing worse in the entire world than a diary with thin pages.

Diary #4 was my first real experience with this, as you can see in the entry below. You can practically read the next entry right through the paper! After dealing with this issue once, I've intentionally inspected the paper of every diary I've bought since to ensure proper thickness and opacity. At some point I moved on to using 5-Star brand spiral notebooks as diaries but got pissed when I bought a new one and later realized they'd cheapened their paper on me. I remember that my first entry in that diary was a tirade against 5-Star's paper change.

Anyhow, I apologize if you have trouble reading this entry. I blame the shitty paper. Fortunately though, a few scans later I figured out how to change the settings so the images don't look quite so horrible... but I was too lazy to go back and re-scan the first few... so deal with it. :P


YES. Two swear words in the first entry of this diary! Off to a great start already. Seventh grade was a crazy year... I can't wait to re-live it. Sike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ew. do you remember why she threw up?

krista said...

Interesting question. Nope, I don't remember!