Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Irregular Entry

Ahhh... so many great things about this entry! How about bullets today b/c I'm really tired tonight and I want to be quick...
  • I don't know what my obsession was with "irregular". Maybe it was an inside joke? Judging by all my "HA!" notes, I must have thought it was pretty hysterical at the time.
  • Instead of learning in school, we went to the beach to pick up trash. Hm. Don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of taking care of the environment and all. But a field trip... to pick up someone else's dirty needles and condoms? I'd rather learn algebra.
  • I don't know what your favorite part of this entry was, but mine was hands down: "frankly, I don't give a shit." I'm pretty sure I read Gone With the Wind during the summer between fifth and sixth grade... not the kids version either, I'm talking the 1000+ page original novel. And I haven't read anything as impressive since. Anyhow, clearly my "frankly, I don't give a..." was a reference to GWTW but at the last moment, I decided to one-up Rhett's "damn" with the more acerbic "shit". Nice. I think this is the first swear word we've seen. Let the swearing begin!
  • Mr. Basketball Player Guy. Hahahaha. GO CAVS!

1 comment:

Shea said...

i think i am going to start calling things "irregular" more often.

i loved your random swearing in this entry and love it even more now that I know it was a GWTW reference. although i am slightly shocked that you were allowed read that book in 6th grade. It's a little disturbing, haha. although, i don't think my parents knew half of what i was reading at that age