Monday, May 11, 2009

Radio Show Clip #10

This a segment where I offered to take callers and allow them to sing Christmas songs on the air. A surprise celebrity (voiced by me) called in but had to go before getting a chance to sing.

Isn't that the cutest image ever? Big muscley Arnold with an armful of warm fresh-scented laundry. Awww.

At this point, I guess I was no longer a fake DJ for the real Jet-FM 102... but I was a fake DJ for the fake radio station KFM (the K obviously stood for Krista). I also made up the very fake phone number: 1-800-KFM. Last I checked, phone numbers needed 10 digits... but whatever. My station was so awesome it only needed 6.

----
I want to apologize for sucking at posting as regularly as I used to. Things have gotten really busy at work and my social life is just craaaaaazy lately. Haha okay, that's somewhat of an exaggeration... but I promise you, I really am posting as often as I can! :)

1 comment:

Shea said...

OMG i love how you used the laundry excuse to get him to say "i'll be back"

hahahahahahahha toooooo cute