Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Apologies

Just wanted to write a quick post and apologize for being such a bad blogger this week. I feel so bad, but I've been really busy (eating, mostly).

Tuesday night, Dave, Julie, and I made home-made spaghetti, meatballs, and sauce. It turned out really well... I was impressed!
Every Wednesday I cook with Michelle and AJ. This week we made "brinner" (breakfast/dinner)... blueberry french toast and sausage/wild mushroom frittata.
And tonight, Bob and I went to a sushi-making class. It was AWESOME. Yummmm.

So, lots of late nights cooking this week and not enough time to blog.

Unfortunately, the next two nights don't look very promising either. Tomorrow night, I'm heading home to Erie. And then after I see my cousin's new baby girl Saturday afternoon, I'm coming back to Cleveland just in time to go to a party.

So... hopefully I'll post on Sunday! Sorry you've had to wait so long... but trust me, the next diary entry will be worth the wait. It's so random and I want to spend time commenting on it!

Thanks for understanding... ;)

1 comment:

Shea said...

it better be worth the wait!!! ;)