Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One of the Best Mondays in History

It's been so long that it's hard to remember the time when making weird faces was considered flirting. Similar to my thoughts on bra snapping in the last post, if an adult man today were to consistently make faces at a woman, the last thing she'd think would be, "hehe oooooh I think he likes me!!" More like, "What's the deal with THAT guy?!" Even if she was attracted to him originally, pretty sure the face-making would be an immediate turn-off. Not a turn-on.

It's an interesting thing that even though I am the same person, I can barely relate to or understand my younger self. Hm. Now that's deep. :P

---
“October 21, 1996. Dear Yraid, Today is one of the best Mondays in history. Today, Craig really acted like he likes me. Although he still makes fun of me. I forget most of the things he said to me today, but when I remember, I’ll tell you. In Science Content Lit, he was my partner. I don’t know how it actually happened, we just started working together! He does this really weird face that is so funny! You have to see it! Catch ya later! -Krista”

1 comment:

SarahW said...

Krista!
You're killing me. How am I supposed to start my day out with a laugh and a scarring memory of middle school if you're not making updates!