Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maybe-Probably


All the incessant pestering and begging from myself and my friends was finally paying off! Good thing the "screaming NO" did not deter me. Sounds like Craig would make an excellent boyfriend.

---
“October 29, 1996 Dear Yraid, Oh my GOD! Okay, whenever anyone asked Craig if he’d go out with me, he would always scream no in their face. Today in Science Content Lit, Moe asked him if he would go out with me. He said maybe. Wow! He said maybe! But then I thought, maybe he’s just trying to be nice & didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I remembered that when Moe kept saying “you guys would make a perfect couple” in Science, he didn’t get mad or anything. But I still thought he was just trying to be nice. Well, then at the end of the day at our lockers I said to Craig, “Think about it, okay?” He said, “Okay.” I finished packing my bookbag. Craig then walked over to where I was and said to me, “Okay, I upgraded the maybe to a maybe-probably.” Whoa! That is unbelievable. Gee, I hope tomorrow he says yes! Ooh! I can’t wait! Krista”

No comments: