Thursday, September 17, 2009

Radio Show Clip #24

Okay okay sorry... I know it's been like 5 days since the last time I posted. I don't want you guys to think I'm back in the hospital again or anything crazy! I'm fine, just busy.

I also know that I previously only posted radio show clips on Mondays... but the next diary entry is going to be major and I want to give it more time than I have now. Hint: it's about me getting in BIG trouble at school.

So without any further ado, here's the long-awaited (haha riiiiight) final part of the trip to the museum. Remember, when we left off, I had just rescued my co-host Eddie and the museum curator Christina from a hole in the ground.

I physically pulled Eddie and Christina out of a deep hole using a rope and Eddie was the one who was tired and had to go home? What a wuss.

Clearly the best part of this clip was the mid-90's music montage at the end! Gotta love that.

No comments: