Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SuperGirl is NOT Square

Sorry guys... I promise, next time I'll write about the Saturday detention. I wrote some of it down tonight, but I want to make sure I didn't forget any details! Next time, PROMISE.

Luckily for you though, this is a darn good diary entry...

You're already familiar with how I gave myself the nickname SuperGirl in 6th grade. Of course, Doug turned that into StupidGirl and called me that instead. Jerk.

Yes, Doug somehow managed to date all my friends and not me... even though I was the one who liked him for yearsssss. First, he dated my good friend Rachel in 6th grade... and then he dated my good friend Jaime in 7th grade. Whatev. I wouldn't want a date a guy who called me StupidGirl anyhow.

“I’M NOT SQUARE! I’D DO ANYTHING TO GO OUT WITH CRAIG!” Hahaha. What?!?! That's all I can say. What?!?!

Like I said... Saturday detention next time... promise!!

---
“10-28-96 Dear Yraid, Today I wrote a note to Doug asking him if he’d go out with Jaime & if he’ll get Craig to go out with me. Here’s what he wrote back in his exact words. Dear Stupid Girl, I guess I’ll go out with Jaime. I kinda like her. I will try to get Craig to go out with you. Maybe we could double-date but last time, it didn’t work out that great. Does Jaime like me? Oh well. See ya later, stupid girl! -Doug AKA “CC” AKA Count Demorte. That’s exactly what he wrote. I didn’t’ want to put the note in here because I didn’t. He wants Craig to go out with me! He wants to double-date with me! Is it just me or does it sound like we’re friends? So now Jaime & Doug are going out! Doug wanted Jaime to call him but Jaime told me she didn’t know what to say, so I called him 3-way! Doug & I talked most of the time. We talked about our past together. Jaime didn’t even really talk at all. Jaime told me she asked Craig 6th period if he’d go out with me. She said he said he’s still deciding. Doug said he asked Craig 7th period & Craig said that he thinks I’m square. I’M NOT SQUARE. I’D DO ANYTHING TO GO OUT WITH CRAIG! I told Doug to tell Craig to go out with me. Doug said he would & he’d beat him up if he had to! Wow! Doug really wants us to go out! The 2nd time I danced with Craig, he said “hold on” & she started tangoing with me across the gym. What is that supposed to mean??? It was really weird! Oh & then, on the hayride, Craig accidentally squeezed my knee. I said, “Craig, I find that very flattering, but not right now.” Then as we walked back into school, he kept bending down & squeezing my knees! My gosh! Craig said, “Oh poo-poo” again today. You know, just to see me laugh. Gotta go! Krista I am certainly not square””

1 comment:

Shea said...

hahahahaha

i think my fav part is the 3-way call. that is so 1997.

can't wait to hear about detention!!!