Monday, June 1, 2009

Radio Show Clip #13

Okay, I promise, this is the last "caller" from the bit where people called in and sang Christmas songs. Except, not to ruin it for you or anything, but this person never really got around to singing.

I guess that's what happened when I ran out of parodies and creativity!

Stay tuned because next Monday we move on to clips from a new cassette tape! It's labeled "KRI Radio" and on that fake talk radio show, I had a loser co-host named Eddie (also voiced by me, of course).

Can you imagine how crazy I must have sounded to someone standing outside my bedroom door at the time? Sounds of me talking back and forth to myself in different voices for an hour or so at a time. I'm surprised my parents weren't more concerned about my mental health. Hey, I guess it could have been worse. At least I wasn't stealing cigarettes or drinking underage or getting knocked up or doing drugs or setting fire to couches on the highway or whatever other delinquent behavior 12-year-olds do. Yup. Definitely could have been worse.

No comments: