Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh the profanity!


Oh my goodness! So much anger! You would have thought Rachel and Allison stole my boyfriend or murdered my family. But all they did was leave me out for TWO days.

Well, it was the middle of summer between 6th and 7th grade which meant I probably hung out at home all day and played with my friends. That was my life. So any change was a big change. And I was probably worried that I was going to end up spending the rest of my summer alone, like a loser.

It's interesting that my emotions manifested as pure hatred and anger. Instead of just feeling sad and sorry for myself, I was mostly plain old pissed.

Three swear words in one entry-- that's a new record!

2 comments:

Justin said...

You mustve not said these words in person ever Krista, because I remember at 12 I said 'what the hell' to somebody and everybody was like woahhhh. Then again I didnt have the rage built up inside of me like you apparently did...

krista said...

Justin, you are 100% correct about me only writing these words at the time, not saying them. But I think I started swearing around my friends less than a year later, in 7th grade. In 8th grade, I accidentally swore in front of my mom for the first time because our internet (dial-up of course) was going too slow and I said "Shit!". Actually, this reminds me of a funny story about the first time one of my friends ever swore... I'll have to remember to address all of this in my next entry about swearing... haha.