Monday, June 8, 2009

Radio Show Clip #14

Here's the first clip from KRI Radio!!

Like I mentioned last time, everyone on KRI radio was voiced by me. I really did have friends as a kid, but I also had a lot of free time too. I can't even remember what it was like during summer as a kid. Three consecutive months of zero responsibilities (other than some chores here and there). Now, when we take vacation from work as adults, there's always shit that needs to get done. Sometimes we even take vacation in order to do stuff around the house... yardwork, painting, other home maintenance. As a kid, you had to invent stuff (like fake radio shows) to occupy yourself and ward off boredom. I don't think I ever sit around nowadays like, "Man, I'm SO bored. What can I possibly do next?" There's always laundry to wash... or dishes to clean... or errands to run... or reality TV to watch... My point is: I wish I could be a kid again.

If you didn't pick up on it, the name "KRI Radio" came from the first 3 letters of my name. It had nothing to do with "crying", although that's what it sounds like from the clip. Odd association.

No comments: