Friday, February 20, 2009

Babysitting on Good Friday


Michael is my brother and he would have been five years old at the time. While I don't remember him singing the "Krista is dumb" song, I do remember him tickling me with a truck. I was kneeling next to my bed writing in my diary and he was rolling a toy truck up and down my calves. He knew it was annoying me and the more upset I got, the more he laughed. So I had to give up writing in my diary and pay more attention to him.

Unfortunately, I didn't write again later that day. Lots of good stuff in the next entry though!

1 comment:

Shea said...

my favorite thing about keeping a diary as a kid is that you feel the need to treat it like a human being and make sure that it knows that it is not being neglected if you have to go do something else.

and i just want to say that i love wegmans.

and your handwriting is much neater in this entry, haha