Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Early Angst

Oh, to be six-years-old again! To think these were the biggest problems in my life...

"Today was the day before the Daisies night and when we were cleaning the basement and we weren't cleaning, my mom said that I could not have Daisy Girl Scouts."

"Dear Diary, My mom sent me up to my room just because I hit my sister with a popsicle stick."


"Dear Diary, Tonight my Mom didn't let me have a bedtime snack."

These entries make it sound like I got punished a lot, but I'm pretty sure they were spaced out over months. And as a six-year-old, I suppose the most drama in my life was getting disciplined... so that's all I had to write about!

1 comment:

Shea said...

ahhhh! these are hysterical!! i am like way overly excited about your blog!!!!!!!! xoxo