Sunday, February 22, 2009

Summer Camp

Sorry some of the first page got cut off and I'm too lazy to re-scan it. Where it says "hot ba for 5¢", it really says "hot balls". It must have been an important detail of summer camp since I wrote it at the time, right?
I know it had been awhile since I wrote about Lars, so the fact I was so intimidated about possibly seeing him at summer camp might seem surprising. But I guess I failed to mention in my diaries that Lars only went to my elementary school for 4th grade. So, really, at the time of this writing, I hadn't seen him in over a year. And I felt running into an old crush after all that time would be awkward.

I know I didn't make the stomata conversation very clear, but if you haven't figured it out already, Will said, "You say stomata, I say stomayta." Haha. Very witty for a 5th grader!

2 comments:

Shea said...

what is a "hot ball"?

krista said...

Um... like an atomic fireball? You know, those cinnamon candy balls?