Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines Day gift to you

Happy Valentines Day!

Guess what I found??? As promised...
I actually wrote this list in high school (1999)... either late 9th or early 10th grade judging by the diary I found it in.

Rider Strong did indeed start it all! Doug (#5) is the only guy on the list that has already been mentioned in the diary entries you've read. Rob (#4) will be coming up in 6th grade entries and Richard (#2) will be introduced in 7th grade. The other guys are from high school, celebrities, or random people I barely even knew.

Happy Valentines Day to you and your favorite hairstyle. :)

1 comment:

Shea said...

omg HILARIOUS. i think my fav thing about your diary entries is that you seemed to be deadly serious about everything and then there's this compulsive need for documentation. Fabulous.