Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dance aftermath

So after the dance, I guess I planned to ask Doug if he liked dancing with Rachel...


If you can't read it, the really small writing on the first page says, "I didn't know they really had a relationship!"

I think the thing I like most about this entry is how fluidly I transition from explaining real-life drama to TV sitcom drama. On second thought, I also like "Ouch! That hurt (I mean my insides or feelings)." Oh and the fact that my mom taped Boy Meets World for me on VHS too. That is so 1995.

2 comments:

Emm said...

Hahahah "Ouch that hurt (I mean my insides or feelings)"

Tami said...

Haha. The sad thing is, I know exactly which Boy Meets World to which you were referring! Hogs & Kisses! haha. Ahh, to be a kid in the 90's again and have TGIF and old nick shows back... (: