Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sometimes no means yes?

After not writing at all for over a year, a new crush was important enough to get me journaling again. This was written in the beginning of third grade when I was eight years old.
I'm not sure when I decided to write "NOT" and "maybe" over that entry... but I suppose that shows how fickle "love" was in third grade.

Two days later, I wrote this:

"Dear Diary, He said no but you know sometimes no means yes. I hope so!"

I hate to ruin the suspense, but I don't think Greg is ever mentioned again in future entries. I guess "no" really meant "no"!

1 comment:

Shea said...

hahahahahahahaha OMG THAT IS PRICELESSSSSSS

so wise you were . . . and yet so young

my diaries from youth are no where near that exciting. i don't even think i knew boys existed outside of the concept of my little brother until about 7th grade.