Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I might end up marrying Rider Strong

Yes, Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World was one of my first BIG celebrity crushes.
photo credit: http://boymeetsworld.wikia.com/wiki/Shawn_HunterSee? His hair does go like... that.

Rider Strong was the cause of my weakness for guys with that kind of hair. At one point, I made a list of all the guys I liked with long hair parted down the middle. I think there were over 20 guys on it. If I can find it, I'll be sure to post it. Ahh and when Rider would run his hands through his long hair on the show, 10-year-old me would swooooon. Sigh!


Actually, Scott and Hector who I also mentioned liking were also celebrity crushes.

Scott is Scott Weigner, the actor who played DJ Tanner's boyfriend Steve on Full House.

Hector was a character on Ghostwriter, played by William Hernandez... who was later on Real World Philadelphia.

Hmm... I had more crushes on famous guys than on boys I actually knew. Maybe that was part of my problem.

2 comments:

Sarah Wering said...

I love that you actually drew a picture of Rider Strong's hair...

krista said...

Haha thanks! Pretty accurate too, right? :)