Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Check it out Diary


Two things:
1. I don't remember if I liked Jazz (dance) class or not. I must not have liked it that much because I quit after the recital. However, I do remember that we danced to the theme from the Mortal Kombat movie for the recital... and that's pretty funny.

2. Regarding the radio shows I used to do... In 4th grade, my parents bought me a Sony boombox that was so awesome you could plug TWO microphones into it at once. One of my favorite hobbies became making radio shows, often by myself... but when friends came over, they were routinely recruited as sidekicks. Sometimes the recordings followed a typical radio show format (complete with commercials)... but more often than not they involved stupid segments that no one would ever want to listen to voluntarily. Such as... walking around the house and recording a distinct sound from each room (
my sister's gerbils squeaking in her bedroom, the microwave buttons in the kitchen, obviously the toilet flushing in the bathroom, etc.).

I don't remember much else specific about those radio shows, but when I go home this weekend, I'm going to see if I can dig up those old cassette tapes...

3 comments:

Shea said...

omg can you do audio clips on your blog?????

and i can't believe you danced jazz!

krista said...

I'm going to try!!

I know... me... dancing... ugh.

Anonymous said...

Krista is a natural at dancing. She picks up the moves really fast. I don't know how she does it. She didn't get it from me.--Mom