Monday, March 30, 2009

Radio Show Clip #3

It's Monday again.... you know what that means!

I'm sure everyone remembers this song, but I wonder how many people can say they recorded it on cassette tape using their Sony boombox circa 1994.

When you're walking down the street and you feel something neat..

A quick search on YouTube made me realize how glad I am that I only had a boombox in 1994 and not a webcam. However, the Diarrhea Song is infinitely cuter sung by these boys with British accents...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzpP7YJfkk&feature=channel_page

And this young girl created her own version complete with piano accompaniment (singing about diarrhea has never been more adorable!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVMQiW5NeO0&feature=related

Finally, who knew there was an entire blog dedicated to the Diarrhea Song? Looks like it hasn't been updated since 2007, but it's still pretty amusing!
http://diarrheasong.blogspot.com/

LOL I don't really understand this one from that blog... but in honor of 24 (since it's awesome and on TV tonight)...

When you’re escaping like Jack Bauer
but your ass controls the power:
Diarrhea, diarrhea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, once again, your blog has...

1. Given me the best laugh of my day.
2. Reminded me of the good times of childhood.

krista said...

Aww yay, I'm glad! :)

Shea said...

wow krista.

this is priceless.

i can just picture little Krista sitting alone, singing about diarrhea in that strange low voice. cute

hahahaha