Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not a loser?

That trusty clock radio that my Nana & Papa bought me in 1995 has been waking me up ever since and is still next to my bed now, 14 years later. Its sexy wood-grain finish might not be so trendy now, but I'm not complaining as long as it's still working! (Cue alarm clock breaking during the night tonight and me being late for work tomorrow because of it.)

Gotta love the All 4 One tape too. Who doesn't love "I Swear"? Wow that song brings back so many memories of (crying girls at) middle school dances.

Finally, more classic 6th grade logic:
A loser called Doug.
I didn't call Doug.
Therefore, I am not a loser.

1 comment:

Shea said...

slightly jealous that you got out of CCD by being sick . . . I was always forced to go, snotty nose and all - grant it, i didn't actually have to go to CCD until hs, so I should have sucked it up. haha

I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky . . .

HAHAHA