Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now I hate Rob?

What I wrote at the end there gets a little small... so if you can't read it, it says:
"I think Rider is the best person on Earth. I heart Rider King Strong! We are going to Disney in 13 days! I didn't mention this yet, but my party was great!"

Uh oh, Kristin's mom walked around the mall with us. You know what that means... no Spencer's!

I looked up the episode of Boy Meets World that I would have been talking about... the one where Rider Strong was "looking so hot" and "acting so cool"... and I've gotta tell ya, I don't see the attraction. A matter of fact, Shawn and Cory are wearing cheerleader outfits in the beginning of it. I'm so confused. I will admit though, Rider did have some pretty awesome hair. Even my hair today doesn't look as good as his did then.

Here's the episode on YouTube if you want to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7hA6SfmoFA

1 comment:

Shea said...

Geeky or what! haha

this reminds me of how I also wanted a boyfriend in middle school, but the idea of kissing anyone was completely foreign and slightly gross . . . how little I knew then. I remember watching an episode of Boy Meets World where Topanga goes to a "make-out party" (their term not mine) and Cory and Sean go rescue her. I remember writing in my diary, "Will I ever be invited to a makeout party?' Then my mom tried to read my diary over my shoulder and I was so embarassed that I blacked it out with Sharpie