Monday, March 16, 2009

Radio Show Clip #1

The wait is over! Finally, I am posting a clip from one of my old "radio shows"!

I recorded my first "radio show" in 4th grade... about 15 years ago (holy crap), which means this clip is two years older than the diary entries I've been posting recently.

So, this is me, at the age of 10 pretending to be a made-up DJ named Maxie on my favorite radio station Jet-FM 102. The real Jet-FM played Top 40 at the time, but I guess I thought listeners would rather hear about my pet cat.

I apologize for the poor audio quality...


If you couldn't tell, that wasn't my cat meowing at all, that was me. I used to pride myself on how well I could imitate my cat. Not sure what was the lamer hobby-- practicing cat noises or recording radio shows about cats.

I'm happy to report that I did not grow up to be a crazy cat lady.

That's just the first clip of many... I plan to continue posting diary entries and mix it up every once and awhile with a radio show clip. Let me know what you think is more entertaining. In my opinion, the radio shows are far more embarrassing!

P.S. Big thanks to my amazing mother who is hosting these clips for me on her site! :)

5 comments:

Lianna said...

Whoa that is hilarious. You and your voices - most people who don't know you well would never guess. I do recollect hearing this before... Keep 'em coming!

Shea said...

"say meow for me, baby"

OMG SO FUNNY

Julie said...

HAHAHAH

Unknown said...

So remember that one time that we were at Leah's house and had a fashion show? This reminds me of that...I had no idea you were so into different voices!

Who else was in that fashion show? Me, you, Jaime, Michele, and the guest of honor, Chet?

krista said...

Glad you guys like this so much! There's lots more where that came from.

Diana- omg YES. That was so random. And we didn't even drink back then! What were we thinking?! All I really remember was you hiding in the crawl-space... why???