Sunday, March 15, 2009

Halloween Dance

I had my friend Shannon ask Rob if he would dance with me at the upcoming Halloween dance...
Hmm... Aaron didn't know where to put his hands when dancing with me? Where exactly did he put them? Dancing wasn't very complicated in middle school... traditionally, it involved the girl's hands on the boy's shoulders, the boy's hands on the girl's waist, a distance of about a foot between the pair, and a side-to-side swaying motion combined with a slow 360 degree rotation. If a couple really liked each other, you could tell because their slow dance would appear more like an extended three-minute hug. And if the girl's head was on the boy's shoulder... well, that was about as intense as it got.

So, I'm confused as to how Aaron could screw that up. I really wish I would have given more detail about where exactly he did put his hands. Oh no. What if he tried to put his hands on my shoulders?? I think I remember there being couples with their hands on each other's shoulders... like two zombies who ran smack into each other and got stuck.

Well, I suppose it was the Halloween dance after all...

1 comment:

Shea said...

well no one can say that you weren't persistent . . .

and optimistic!

and i like the giant squirrel head