Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last Entry from Diary 1

Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly lately... I've been busy. And this weekend I have a particularly good excuse, one that will make it all worth it, trust me.

I spent almost the entire day yesterday recording cassette tapes into my computer. Some of that time was spent just figuring out how to do it... but most of it was babysitting the tapes while they recorded real-time, 45 minutes per side. Rewinding and fast-forwarding took much longer than I remember. Man, cassette tapes are a pain in the ass.

So yes, I found my old "radio shows" and now have EIGHT hours worth of nonsense recorded on my computer. Next is the task of going through all that audio and and pick out the best clips to post here.

For now, here's my last diary entry from my first diary... but fear not, there's 18 more diaries where this came from!

No comments: