Sunday, March 29, 2009

Valentine's Dance

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days... I'm have a nasty cold and I'm trying to fight it with lots of sleep. Yuck.

But now, here's the monster five-page diary entry I promised...

First of all, on the first page, the green and pink fingerprints are my own. On the first pink print from the right, you can see my scar from the tuna fish can incident. Pretty bad ass, right?

Welp, looks like Lindsay was right- Rob really did just want a girlfriend to make out with. He must have been pretty determined to fulfill that goal because he certainly picked an easy target... I remember Danielle having a reputation for moving pretty quickly with guys (probably meaning she had made out with a handful of boys... while my friends and I hadn't even held hands with a boy yet).

Aw crap, I like Doug AGAIN? Nooooo! You know, if a guys hands are sweating when he dances with you, that's a SURE sign he likes you. Seriously? Maybe his hands were sweating because he was so uncomfortable. Wouldn't anyone be uncomfortable slow dancing to Waterfalls (a not-so-slow song)? Ugh. What were we thinking?

No comments: