Thursday, April 16, 2009

Introducing... Diary #3!


I warned you it was creative. A talking diary. Pretty cool, huh?

With all the booze talk, you'd think I grew up in a family of alcoholics. But that's what's so weird to me... my parents rarely drank. Same with everyone in my extended family. A beer here or there but that was it. I have no idea where this fascination with alcohol came from.

You'd also think that maybe this fascination would have carried into the future... but no. I always feel slightly pathetic when I take a health survey at a new doctor and have to check the "1 or fewer" box for "number of alcoholic drinks consumed per week". That's down from the raging "3 to 7" I used to mark in college... and even that was sometimes an exaggeration.

So, yes, this whole "AB" thing really perplexes me.

But I'm happy to see that I was very much aware of my nonexistent chances with Joe!

2 comments:

Shea said...

omg. hilarious. i feel like your love for Riser Strong has somewhat abated??

Unknown said...

Nothing like a gf named Mee Thao...sounds chineese :)