Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And now... I love Joe!

Ouch. 2.7! After that crushing blow, I momentarily gave up on Doug to pursue the first guy who came along who may have actually liked me. Who said anything about standards? And never mind the fact that Joe lived in Wisconsin. He considered me a 7.5! Hells yeah, relatively speaking.

In 12YOMe's defense, I did think Joe was cute before I found out he rated me 7.5.

Ugh, who knows what that fight was with Rachel. That doesn't even make sense. I'm sure it started out as a little argument and then escalated when we realized that yelling would get other people's (boys) attention. Drama queens. But I guess it worked. Oh and sorry for the confusion, that was a different Joe who cheered me up after the fight.

Finally, if you didn't catch the altered version of an already obscure reference at the beginning of the entry... "Hellooooo Doctor!" was my take on the phrase "Hellooooo Nurse!" from Animaniacs... which was a pretty awesome cartoon from 1993-1995 if you don't recall.

Here's a clip to jog your memory:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it that you were arguing over the Major Life Issue of "not taking things seriously" in sixth grade!

On another note, did they rate me on that list?

krista said...

Oh sure. Rub it in, why don't you?

Yes, you were on the list.

If I remember correctly you were ranked higher than me on Joe's list. And Lianna was ranked 1 or 2 on Doug's list.

:)