Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trapper Keepers

I have three comments about this entry:
1. Trapper Keepers = awesome. Do they still make those anymore? Oh... of course they do. Trappers will never die. You can go here for a "3-D Demo" of the modern, redesigned Trapper Keeper. The Trapper I had in 6th grade though was the kind with the cloth-ish cover and zipper around the edges. Wait a sec... now that I think about it... that was made by Five Star, not Trapper. Whatever, Mead makes them both. Oh snap. Apparently Five Star makes binders now with SPEAKERS in them! Oooh that was posted over two years ago... I am so far removed from today's Trapper culture...

2. I like how I started listing reasons (again) why Doug must like me but then quickly wised up and admitted that he's probably doing those things because he "just thinks of us as friends." Duh.

3. "Peace be with you" in letters and symbols? Really? Hmm. Must've had church on the brain.

4 comments:

Shea said...

i love that Doug "didn't think the relationship was going anywhere with Rachel"

where would it go in the 6th grade, I want to know? Kissing on the playground? Some hand on the boob over the shirt?

krista said...

Aw CRAP! Good call Shea! I meant to comment on that too!

I can't believe these boys. Rob only wanted a girlfriend to make out with and looks like Doug was thinking along the same lines too... And we were so YOUNG then! Eleven or twelve years old... just babies!

And I love how I agreed with him when he said that. hahaha. Like I had any idea. In 6th grade, my friends and I just wanted boyfriends, we didn't want to make out with anyone!

SarahW said...

I do not know the next entry, but I assume that Doug does not break up with Rachel. The reason that he said he might is because he was not thinking clearly, due to the fumes from the fumes from the whiteout he likely signed your trapper keeper with.

krista said...

That's AWESOME that you knew it was whiteout!!!