Monday, April 27, 2009

Radio Show Clip #8

Remember the TV show "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"? When that show came on in 1993, I had to BEG my mom to let me stay up late to watch it. I don't remember much about the show now but I do know that I quickly fell in love with the sexy Dean Cain.

Here's an interview I did with my crush Dean Cain (who sounds suspiciously like me using a deeper voice)...


I'm glad I at least lost the annoying Maxie voice for that interview!

It's so sad that Dean Cain marrying Lois Lane from the show (which never happened in real life btw) totally ruined my chances with him. Nevermind the fact that he was a famous actor in LA and I lived in small-town Pennsylvania. Or that I was 10 years old and he was 27. He was probably having sex with supermodels and I didn't even have boobs yet. Aw.

Did you notice the part when I said "hold on a second"? I'm pretty sure at that point my mom was calling me from downstairs for dinner or something and I had to stop the tape. Ahhh the complications of recording a fake radio show in your bedroom...

1 comment:

Shea said...

oh my goodness! I loved that show, too and used to watch it with my nana! And Dean Cain was (and is) super yummy. Much better crush than Rider Strong.

I must say that your Dean Cain voice kind of sounds like he's high.